Adding agent seats to your subscription
If you've filled all the available agent seats in your CUGIC, you can add more agents by purchasing additional agent seats. If you're not able to adjust your subscription using either of the sets of steps below, contact your account manager.
For some accounts, you can also purchase agent seats on-the-fly while adding agent user profiles or creating a ticket. If you're not able add agent seats using these steps, contact your account manager.
To add agent seats on-the-fly while adding agent user profiles
- Create a new agent profile in one of the following ways:
- Hover over the +add tab, then select User.
- Hover over the +add tab, then select Ticket. Click the Requester field, then select +Add user.
- Select Admin > Manage > People, then click add user in the upper-right.
- Enter the user's full name, email address, and role in the pop-up dialog box.
- Click Add
- In the window that appears, enter the number of additional agent seats you want to add to your account.
- Click Purchase.
To add agent seats from the Subscription page
- Select Admin > Settings > Subscription.
- Click Adjust Plan.
- Enter the number of agents you want to purchase.
- Click Update subscription.
Connect with Us
We would love to answer your questions if you have any queries.
START YOUR 14 DAY FREE TRIAL NOW
BASIC SETUP | USER-FRIENDLY DASHBOARD | UNLIMITED POTENTIAL