Ticket Field Support To End Users
DYNAMIC CONTENT SUPPORTS
Multiple Language Support with DC
While creating dynamic content, you select default language and add the text of dynamic content. Variants can be created for every language Cugic supports.
To create a dynamic content item:
- Click the admin icon and select Dynamic Content.
- Click add item and enter the title for dynamic content.
- Select the default language.
- Enter text of dynamic content.
- CUGIC placeholders can be used in dynamic content.
- Click Create.
Emoji Emoticons in Tickets
You can add emojis to your ticket comments when they are enabled. Emoji emoticons are a combination of character that renders as a picture in the ticket comments or email notification.
To use Emojis in ticket comments:
- Type the combination of characters for the emoji symbol you want to use in a ticket comment.
- Symbols begin with a colon. (For instance, :house)
- An auto-complete reference of emoji symbols will appear as you type. The emojis will be rendered once the ticket comment is submitted.
- Click submit to update the ticket.
- You emoji will appear in the ticket comment.
It is important to know how dynamic content is structured. It is a parent/child hierarchy where variants belong to items.
Items are dynamic content placeholders which are defined by content creators. Every item defines a namespace for a specific content, like resetting password or upgrading price plan. The content contains the variants.
These are locale-specific content, where the context is based on the item to which they belong. You can have one variant per item. For instance, if an item has 3 variants, they all must have a unique locale.
START YOUR 14 DAY FREE TRIAL NOW
BASIC SETUP | USER-FRIENDLY DASHBOARD | UNLIMITED POTENTIAL